Qualification, commissioning and troubleshooting – intuitive, flexible, fast
High data transmission rates of up to 10Gb/s Ethernet and new Power-over-Ethernet applications up to 90W lead to completely new challenges in the field of structured cabling. NetXpert XG2 offers comprehensive active and passive network testing up to 10Gb/s for qualification, commissioning and troubleshooting on copper and fiber cabling. With the largest touch display in its class, NetXpert XG2 guarantees easy operation and clear presentation of results. At the same time, NetXpert XG2 offers highest reliability of results due to the unique combination of up to four different test methods for the evaluation of a data link.
Flexible, expandable model range – upgradeable from 1 to 10Gb/s
NetXpert XG2 and XG2-PLUS qualify twisted pair cabling from 1 to 10Gb/s. With their unique combination of 4 measurement methods, these devices check whether your cabling can transmit Ethernet up to 10Gb/s without interference.
The NetXpert XG2 is available in the smallest version starting at 1Gb/s and can be upgraded up to 10Gb/s.
The NetXpert XG2-PLUS is fully equipped to also qualify fiber optic cabling up to 10Gb/s.
Areas of application
Whether troubleshooting, maintenance or servicing, the NetXpert XG2 performance tester is the ideal device for all network testing applications for installers, system integrators and industry
– Flexibility through upgrade option from 1Gb/s to 2.5/5Gb/s or directly to 10Gb/s, as well as to fiber qualification
– Combination device for testing passive cabling and active networks
– Function and load tests
– Detailed documentation of the work results in PDF or CSV format with individual logo.
– Determination and documentation of the maximum bandwidth of copper and fiber optic cabling up to 10Gb/s
– Troubleshooting tool for active networks (copper, fiber, WiFi)