WireXpert 4500 is the first device to receive Bel Stewart CAT8.2 and ISO Class II approval. This means that, with the WireXpert 4500, you are already ideally equipped for the new cabling standard of up to 40 Gb/s.
A cable certifier for all standards
WireXpert also provides certification in accordance with Cat.6/Cat.6A/Class EA and supports advanced certification of fiber optic installations operating at 850/1300 nm and 1310/1550 nm. In addition, a range of measurement modules are available, e.g. for coax, M12-D-coded and X-coded.
Quick and lightweight
– Certifier up to 2500 MHz
– State-of-the-art cable certification for all standards: Class D/E/EA/F/FA, CAT 5/5e/6/6A/7/7A as well as CAT 8 and Class I & II
– Independent ETL verification confirming measurement accuracy
– Meets and exceeds the requirements of ISO Level VI, V, IV, IIIe and TIA Level 2G and IIIe accuracy requirements
– Support from more than 20 cable manufacturers worldwide
– Supports advanced certification for fiber optic cables operating at 850/1300 nm (multimode) and 1310/1550 nm single mode
– Advanced reports and documentation on cabling
– The only certifier that meets the requirements of data centers, office cabling systems and Industrial Ethernet